Re: Railway Digest Jan 2001

Yes; the dispersed production crew does a wonderful job.
I notice that Trains magazine often has major ads for Canon camera because
their market takes photos.
Perhaps Digest should have similar ads from Carlton and United or Tooheys
considering the strong links between Australian railway enthusiasts and
beer!
Back to my stubbie while I await my copy of the January Digest per Australia
Post!
Paul in Melbourne
93o3ng$b98$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:93o3ng$b98$1@news.eisa.net.au...