Re: [NSW] SPIs

Ahhh, but did U notice at Museum Station (sic) that the no1 and no2 monitors
had been alternated so that the screen burn for "Sandringham" and the like
was on the second screen, not the first. This will allow another 20 years
use out of it, since only "long lines" use the second screen.

Tony.

93mvpc$ad5$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:93mvpc$ad5$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...