Re: [Melb] Fines for private operator hit $5.9m

> Maybe more than Swanston, but all four operators seem to have slipped
> in the cleanliness and graffiti removal stakes over the last several
> months.

May have something to do with school holiday.

> Yarra (who I use regularly) often seem to have graffiti more
internally
> than externally and theres also often some old poorly removed graffiti
> (ie, its been wiped but its still there). I've also found syringes on
> trams twice and quite often seen pools of vomit or urine down the back
> of the tram. Am I just unlucky or can people confirm that these are
> common problems? I use the #86 mostly.

These are common problem after connies removed from trams. I am a
common #86 user as well, unfortunately the tram usually pick up some
dodge passengers on Smith Street. :-(

It never happened when connies were on trams.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com