A couple of questions

Just wondering.. why don't G-sets ever do runs to Newcastle??  If it's because
of line clearances, how did they get them out of there in the first place??
And I presume that the worst section would be that between Woy Woy and Cowan
(from what I noticed today), so how come there were about 2 G-sets parked at
Gosford??

And secondly, what are the other set of pylons just downstream of the
Hawkesbury River Bridge???  They're only about 50m or so away fro the current
bridge.

Ta

--
Al Pout