Re: A couple of questions

New Year's day 1999 an extra (?) service from Sydney Terminal at about 0400 to
Newcastle was an 8 car G-set with the lead 4 cars locked off.

It is, or at least has been done.  Pity they couldn't have sent it west
though, the 0402 4 car V-set to Lithgow was almost crush loaded to Penrith.

Chris

3a6297e9$0$15462$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a6297e9$0$15462$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...