Re: Seating Provisions For Drivers & Guards

You obviously do not have a problem with scabs either.
I can see that you have a very narrow mind when it comes to what it took to
get the conditions that you boy wonders now enjoy. I for one know what the
real story is about ALL THOSE TRAFFIC C#$NTS button operators included.
Q/ How many drivers climb the ladder of Network Control?
A/ Not many as they are from the wrong fraternity.
3A63A71F.2CC646F@spin.net.au">news:3A63A71F.2CC646F@spin.net.au...