Re: Seating Provisions For Drivers & Guards

I think it is the fact that the bell pusher is up and down every few minutes
attending to the button pushing duties,where as the driver is restricted in
the seat for very long periods of time........oh and we had the AFULE who
stood it`s ground when it came to  cab conditions which of course including
seating.The guards only had the ARU who got their members conditions by
riding around on the drivers ranks backs picking up the discarded crumbs
much like a parasite would
wcQ76.2148$65.14478@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:wcQ76.2148$65.14478@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...