Re: New Australian Railway Photography Web Site

"Alan Shaw" <brindabella@primus.com.au> wrote in message
3a65812b@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3a65812b@news.iprimus.com.au...
> Hello,
> I'd just like to let people know that I have uploaded a new railway
> photography web site called Brindabella Railgrafx. It's a collection of
> mostly my railway photography with images based around a collection of
> themes. The geographic coverage at the moment includes mostly Tasmania in
> the mid 1980s, and Queensland (including the standard gauge line) from
about
> 1990 on. I've also got a bit of NSW and SA here at the moment.
>
> In coming months I will be adding more Queensland material as well as some
> more photos from NSW. I'm also trying to get a friend to share some of his
> very evocative slides from the late 1960s and early 1970s, which cover
steam
> on the southern highlands of NSW as well as the north coast. Time
permitting
> these will be up by mid-year.
>
> In the meantime, have a look. Hopefully you will like what you see!
>
> Here is the URL:
>
> http://home.primus.com.au/brindabella/railgrafx.html
>

> Alan, in Brisbane

Great pictures.
One mistake in the captions though, the following photo
http://home.primus.com.au/brindabella/Railgrafx/UniformGauge/page8.html
is listed as being 2 81s on test when it is obviously an 81 and a 442.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton