Re: New Australian Railway Photography Web Site

you must love the brindabellas.
you must be originally a canberian?
that is most impressive range i`ve seen especially in winter our very own
snow capped wonder land looking over the capital.
94534q$7rq$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au">news:94534q$7rq$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au...