New Australian Railway Photography Web Site

Hello,
I'd just like to let people know that I have uploaded a new railway
photography web site called Brindabella Railgrafx. It's a collection of
mostly my railway photography with images based around a collection of
themes. The geographic coverage at the moment includes mostly Tasmania in
the mid 1980s, and Queensland (including the standard gauge line) from about
1990 on. I've also got a bit of NSW and SA here at the moment.

In coming months I will be adding more Queensland material as well as some
more photos from NSW. I'm also trying to get a friend to share some of his
very evocative slides from the late 1960s and early 1970s, which cover steam
on the southern highlands of NSW as well as the north coast. Time permitting
these will be up by mid-year.

In the meantime, have a look. Hopefully you will like what you see!

Here is the URL:

http://home.primus.com.au/brindabella/railgrafx.html

Alan, in Brisbane