Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

> | I need comments (NICE ones, NOT OBSCENE BY EMAIL! as some thought
so)
> | and also suggestions.
> |

> | Thank you to all who reply in a mature manner (please, I've had
enough
> | with junk sent to me!)
> | Maikha "V" Ly

If you ever submit pictures to a magazine bring it with you. Show then
what you do as a contributer/reporter of this magazine.

I brought those magazines I contribute with me everytime I gunzel
around.(all 5 of them, 2/5 are not railfan magazines thou)

So far I never had any problems...(so far no one ever asked me any
questions !)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin