Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

To all

My second bit of planned train travel I did today, but this time to the
West, into the Blue Mountains.

Before my Inter-urban service came to Penrith, I had a chat with the SM
walking along the platform and he said (as always) stay on the platform.
Also asked what camera I used too!

Hours later (After spending time at Valley Heights Loco) I was in Mt.
Victoria

(and what I like to say what a very, very nice place it is to go to!)

after jumping off my usual service, I asked the SM there and (like all
would say) stay on the platform and picture the train only.
After spending an hour wondering around Mt. Vic I returned and I asked
a signaller if I could take a look into the box (Signal Box). Sucess!

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. Another message will follow shortly

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/