Re: [NSW] Picture Taking at Stations (Part 2)

Maitland and Roma Street were both stations I did a good deal photographing
at on my last trip to get back to Armidale, and no one at either station
even gave me a second glance and it was bloody obvious what I was doing. The
only attention I got was from commuters who looked at me like I was some
freak of nature for wanting to take photos of a train. Most of the other
stations I photographed at are either unattended or the person(s) at the
station didn't worry what I was up to, and in fact were more interested in
talking to me about the state of the railways then bother about my
photography. So I can vouch that Vulture Street, Grafton City, Coffs
Harbour, Werris Creek and Armidale stations are in my experience
photographer friendly!

Chris