RE: (NSW) work

>===== Original Message From "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> =====
>"Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
>3AFBFCBB@MailAndNews.com">news:3AFBFCBB@MailAndNews.com...
>| Can someone here help US? I'm wanting to see if it's ever possible I can
>| apply  for a part-time job in the Railways WITH BENEFITS?
>
>We get benefits?

I believe railway workers get free travel anywhere in NSW, with conditions?
That'll be sweet for us, even if we're volunteering!!

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly

"If I never missed that stupid Endeavour at Victoria St, I would have not
missed my connection and I would be breathing"

(Said by me repeatedly on the way home from the Hunter Valley trip, 17/4/01)