Re: GSRs Fares

Perhaps the reason for GSR pricing being higher to
Alice Springs is because QUANSET charge like wounded
bulls to fly this way.  I can fly overseas from the NT
cheaper than quanset-ing Alice to Adelaide.!

No, impulse virgin (jeez had a girl like that once):o))
have not ventured into the NT yet.

....Tell