Re: TGV vans withdrawn from

In article <3AE36E0F.7AF11D5A@ozemail.com.au>, David Johnson says...

David, having to put a passenger car on the Yarak train, would mean a lot of
revenue for QR. By rights, QR SHOULD accept additional revenue from whereve  it
comes! I am talking about people puting their hands in their pocets to ride a
train that allows the TIME to see, smell, and take in, the real Queensland
"Outback". The Coalition transport spokesman, Vaughan Johnson MLA, agrees with
my view. QR need to understand HOW to promote such a unique rail service, as the
Yaraka is. I was told what the problem is. In brief, because of the STUPID
splitting QR into separate "groups", the people running the Yaraka train want
the Traveltrain group to pay for the required upgrading of the TGV. Traveltrain
will NOT do that, as the freight group would collect the revenue from any
passengers riding the Yaraka train! Can ANYBODY really understand that stupid
logic? REmember, even modern rail systems like VIARAIL in Canada, have "Mixed"
trains, which are put into the national timetable book!