Re: Truckies not happy with livestock rail subsidies

Truckies are never happy, so to hell with them. Hands up all of you who have
had one of these drugged up idiots sitting ten feet away from your car's
rear bumper as you drive down the highway, trying to stick to the speed
limit? The sooner these fuel guzzling monsters are off the roads, the
better. They are a total waste of precious resources and a public menace.
Aaahhh....feeling much better with that off my chest!!!

Byron Creek
www.byroncreek.50megs.com

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
3ACA8936.1AB6F72D@fang.omni.com.au">news:3ACA8936.1AB6F72D@fang.omni.com.au...
> Queensland Rail (QR) has been accused of hurting small rural communities
> by trying to monopolise the livestock transport market.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/capricornia/monthly/regcap-4apr2001-3.h
tm