Re: Truckies not happy with livestock rail subsidies

Yep,me.
Like from about 40k's from Tamworth to the heavy vehicle bypass at Scone..
This is a long way to be terrorised. I couldn't watch duel for about two years
after that ,I'd just weep.
The mongrel would lose me on the hills,but I ran out of those towards Scone.
Then he'd come right to me at about 180kph....I was already doing 140...but
driveways are pretty narrow at that speed and pulling over is out of the
question too.In fact, he ran an elderly couple off the tarmac to catch up to me.
Why? I don't know.
He lost his job after that.
Sorry,no sympathy from me either.