Re: April Digest - congrats Max Michell

Most of the factors examined in Max's wonderful article appear to be the
result of decisions made by men.
Perhaps things have been different if women had a greater influence in
earlier times.
Just a thought...
Paul in Melbourne.

3ade5986@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au">news:3ade5986@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au...