Re: [NSW] Hunter Trip yesterday and 2-car K-SET

Hi all.

 > Yesterday had a good trip to the Hunter Valley with some mates.
> First time going up that far, but enoyed most of it (Other than my mobile
> unexpectedly ringing every few seconds on the way along the Central Coast,
> though it was a stalker.)

Well I must say I have never seen anybody Climb around the inside of a Vset
looking
for cameras !!! :)

being 'stabled' at Maitland for the day, most things I photograph are 90
> Classes, 82 Classes, a few 48 Quads and an Exploder....whoops I mean
> Explorer.

> Going home was abit of a hassle, we got off at Victoria St. to wait for an
> NR
> (that never turned up!) and our service to Hamilton was infact schedule

> EARLIER, so we were stranded there for abit of time.

It was only 30 mins

(Hello to Micheal
> Hendy,
> who coincidently ran into us on an Endeavour after leaving Maitland :-)

Nice Meeting you Michael

> Going home from Hamilton was a pain in the rear-end, after some knuchled
> head

> train despatcher gave us a 2-Car K-SET for the 2:08pm Ex. Hamilton to
Sydney
> run!!!  which was ridiculously stupid as my high-expectations are a V-SET,
> cramming passengers into a Sardene Can (2-car set) all along the Coast,
and
> me
> sitting in bloody uncomfortable seats which if I sat longer would have
given
> me Economy Class Syndrome!

Thats why Scott and I got of at Fassifern.

Regards
--------
Daniel . S
railwayman@iprimus.com.au