RE: [NSW] Hunter Trip yesterday and 2-car K-SET

Yep! The Explorer (said it correctly this time!) has right of way so I
wouldn't complain.
If it was a 4car K-SET we were on yesterday I would be 'half-complaing'. If
it
was a 2car V-SET then I wouldn't complain.

Notice the errors in the Newcastle and Central Coast Timetables?

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly

>===== Original Message From Michael Hendy <spam.sucks@bigpond.com> =====
>> Should have checked the timetable - the K-set has to get to Sydney for
>> maintenance, and I think (from memory) that it is overtaken once or twice
en
>> route (Wyong and Gosford I think). It is not a service I would choose to
use
>> from Newcastle to Sydney.
>

>Was overtaken once by an Xploder service, just outside Awaba.
>
>In hindsight, we could've been on the V set that followed it and gotten
>in to Strathfield a matter of minutes later, and got the G-set (but we
>would've had to sprint for it <g>)

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)