Re: [NSW] Hunter Trip yesterday and 2-car K-SET

Just for your interest, you got on run N862 (ex Newcastle, departs Hamilton
at 3.09pm). The Xplorer service was running mega late (supposed to be at
Awaba at 2.58pm)...

This particular run is scheduled everyday for one of the 4  2-car K sets
that are up on the  Central Coast/Newcastle area. Comes to Sydney Terminal,
and returns to Hornsby sheds empty for maintenace (H863), departing Sydney
Terminal at 6:51pm. The next morning it returns to Newcastle, departing
Hornsby at 5.02am (and pretty much all stops from Berowra, of course except
Wondabyne!) as N813

"Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
3AE33B4A@MailAndNews.com">news:3AE33B4A@MailAndNews.com...
> Yep! The Explorer (said it correctly this time!) has right of way so I
> wouldn't complain.
> If it was a 4car K-SET we were on yesterday I would be 'half-complaing'.
If