RE: [NSW] Hunter Trip yesterday and 2-car K-SET

>Well I must say I have never seen anybody Climb around the inside of a Vset
>looking
>for cameras !!! :)

Well who knows, maybe it was my stalker watching me through a camera on the
train, making me phone ring every few seconds? You might not know :-)
though it was fun jummping around the seats in the front carriage, having
the
place to ourselves :-)

>It was only 30 mins
If only that stupid 1:50pm ex. Victoria Street service didn't change, it'd
be
shorter!

>> Going home from Hamilton was a pain in the rear-end, after some knuchled
>> head
>
>> train despatcher gave us a 2-Car K-SET for the 2:08pm Ex. Hamilton to
>Sydney
>> run!!!  which was ridiculously stupid as my high-expectations are a V-SET,
>> cramming passengers into a Sardene Can (2-car set) all along the Coast,
>and
>> me
>> sitting in bloody uncomfortable seats which if I sat longer would have
>given
>> me Economy Class Syndrome!
>
>Thats why Scott and I got of at Fassifern.

Great! Now you tell me! Hopefully I will not get stuck in that dungeon, I
mean
2 car K-SET ever again!!!
My next trip to the mountains (Sometime next week not sure) I WILL be
guaranteed a V-SET unless a ghostly U-BOAT comes out of know where.

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)