April Digest - congrats Max Michell

I would like to congratulare Max Michell on his article 'Great Rail Setbacks
of the Century' in this month's Railway Digest.

For those who have not read it, it has hit the nail on the head as far as
the problems besetting Australian railways.  Never has such truth been
spoken.

One core cause is the fact the Commonwealth have never had total control
over our railways.  This has let us bicker between ourselves so that
Austrailian railways have become inwardly destructive.

Cheers,
Grahame