Re: R766 damage

Although I am a steam engine fanatic, one can see why they were so quickly
replaced by diesel which have most of the reciprocating parts enclosed.
Better not let the PC mob hear about this failure for fear they want to ban
steam locos because they are dangerous.  Would not surprise if the rail
companies did through fear of a member of the public being injured by a
errant con rod etc.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3ADE5EA4.4822D9B6@fang.omni.com.au">news:3ADE5EA4.4822D9B6@fang.omni.com.au...