Re: [QLD]Yaraka and Hugenden mixed trains

"> I would THINK that a TGV van  would be more "crash resistant" that the
> "Gulflander" rail moror, but I won't tell QR that, or they will use it as
an
> excuse to withdraw THAT train! The total nonsense that I am getting from
QR on
> the mixed trains, if taken "as read" would mean that trains such as the
> "Savannahlander" would be withdrwan for "safety" reasons. But QR are NOT
that
> STUPID. . . are they?

Few years back "Trains" used to profile small railroad or regional railroad
companies arcoss the US(I think they still do)
Once they profiled a small railroad company which attach a caboose at the
back of their freight train as a mail train for tourist/railfans to
expereince one of the very few places you can take mix train in the US (That
is if you don't take account into Amtrak mail service).  This proved to be a
success and many tourists flow from all over US to ride on this mix service.

Maybe some marketing strategy needed for QR....

Cheers
James