Re: More memories (was Re: Pacific Coast Aurora)

"Dion Williams" <onamission@today.com.au> wrote in message
3ADABF31.B9D@today.com.au">news:3ADABF31.B9D@today.com.au...

> In any case I'd take being late on the Aurora any day over being on time
> on the train that replaced it, the infinitely hideous Sydney/Melbourne
> Express.

I didn't have a problem with the SEX/MEX - if travelling in a sleeper, you
still had the dining car (with the same standard of fare, unlike what you
got on the Brisbane/Murwillumbah trains) and the lounge car. The only
difference was that first class sitting passengers also had access.

Dave