[NSW] Blue Mountains freight workings

To all

I'm making an unplanned trip to the Blue Mountains tomorrow, going up to
Lithgow.
Was just curious of any freight workings that may pass Lithgow Station or
before? (Any thing, coal, freight, NR's, Silvo's[Silvertons])
And what are the chances of an electric Locomotive passing through?

Before I go, is there any train fare/pass that enables me to get off at any
station between Penrith and Lithgow? (My plans are Luera, Mt Viccy and
Lithgow)

Thanks
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

"If it's going your way.....it's going your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)