RE: [NSW] 75th Anniversary of Electric Trains pictures

I use Frontpage 2000 for my website. I'm led to believe a number of others
here use it?
Frontpage is good, easy to use, plenty of features, good help.

What I don't like about maintaing my website, is my SERVER...can't mention
any
names,geocities, but this server 1 in 5 chances lets me down when I'm TRYING
to upload to update my website! If that dosen't happen to anyone here on
Geocities, guess it's that Blackcat across my house giving me bad luck!

Cheers :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From Michael Hendy <spam.sucks@bigpond.com> =====
>Maikha V Ly wrote:
>
>> oh no!
>> Gee these problems drive me up the wall for the website!!
>

>Maintaining websites drives me up the wall too. It's even worse when
>some program acts as if it knows better than you and screws up what
>you've just done in some way...

"If it's coming your way.....it's coming your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)