RE: Tangarra Destination Equipment

To Dean

I believe it may (or maynot) have been T36?
I've seen this set on a number of occasions with the Indicator Board you
described "Cambelltown" and some foreign language around it lol.
This set I think does the peak-hour Y-Link runs to CAMBELLTOWN from St Marys
since most of my sightings of the set were a terminating T36 at Platform 4
St
Marys, 15mins later showing up on Platform 1 going up.
---
Speaking of which, another notorious T-SET, T69 had a defective indicator
board, stuck on DAPTO!
Long history someone else in this ng can tell (Not me, I don't know what
it's
about!) but I have a pic of the set here if you're interested:

http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images/t69.htm

Cheers, hope this helps
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From "Peter Jones" <pmj5@optusnet.com.au> =====
>Hi,
>     At Olympic Park the other day I boarded ?T26? and its desto was stuck
>on CAMBELLTOWN and had all chinese or something kind of writing around it!
>Knoe my Question is why do the destos have 4 Boxes then Two lines of Writing
>when They never use them. They should cause they love the Suburban other
>than tangarra set destos.
>
> From Deano

"If it's coming your way.....it's coming your way!"
(Army Armstrong- Monster Truck Racing Commentator)