Re: [NSW] Blue Mountains freight workings

"Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
3B1FD778@MailAndNews.com">news:3B1FD778@MailAndNews.com...
| To all
|
| I'm making an unplanned trip to the Blue Mountains tomorrow, going up to
| Lithgow.

Doesn't sound unplanned to me if you are telling us about it :P

| Was just curious of any freight workings that may pass Lithgow Station or
| before? (Any thing, coal, freight, NR's, Silvo's[Silvertons])
| And what are the chances of an electric Locomotive passing through?
|
| Before I go, is there any train fare/pass that enables me to get off at
any
| station between Penrith and Lithgow? (My plans are Luera, Mt Viccy and
| Lithgow)

A Penrith - Lithgow weekly would!

--

Erk
Rugby League, V8 Supercar, Transport & TV

PC: Vent Radioactive gas?
Homer types no
PC: Venting prevents explosion
Homer reads screen