Re: Sydney Light Rail - March 2001

"Ted Gay" <tedgay@bigpond.com> writes:

>Returned from two weeks holidays today.  Found Tram 2101 in the new colours
>as described by Matthew above.  Was allocated this tram and after preping
>entered service approx. 06:30 and drove this vehicle until crib-break.
>Since Matthew's visit on 31/03/01, LRV 2103, formerly 'Yellow Pages', has
>been made-over to 'Mobil Synergy'.  The colours are lime green at one end,
>at the other end purple.

 I got a photo 2103 in its new colours yesterday and updated
http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/livery.html I also made some
minor coding changes to the tables which should make the page layout
faster.
http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/Operations/2001_04_April/20010413_150254.jpg

 I think all the shots I managed yesteday were of the same side. 3 modules
green, 2 purple. I can't be certain at the moment if I have both sides
recorded or not...

 Trams seem to be meeting on the Central concourse yesterday afternoon,
in the space of approx 10 minutes I saw 4 trams in Hay St, with one
disappearing up to Central before the previous one came down. I assume
extra loading to the Fish Markets was the reason.