Sydney Light Rail - March 2001

 In March Holden 'lost' 2101 to Renault, another car manufacture. 2101 is
now mostly silver with full colour pictures of Renault cars along the
sides and a large Renault logo on each side that runs from floor to roof.

 I also noticed when riding to Pyrmont Bay from Central a couple of weeks back
large posters proclaiming that their combined tram/monorail weekly ticket has
been reduced from $36 to $28.
 Whether this is enough to entice the bridge walking commuters to use the
monorail to complete their journeys remains to be seen. (I assume its the
Western Extension commuters that get off before the fair section between
Pyrmont Bay and Convention stations and walk into town that this is targeted
at).

Pictures at
http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/Operations/2001_03_March/