Re: [NSW] CityRail Ticketing, Part II

Al wrote:

> In addition to what I wrote a few weeks ago about trying to get a DayTripper
> from Morisset, I've just had a look on CityRail's website.  Why can I get a
> CityHopper from anywhere on the network, (the site even points this out) , but
> not the DayTripper?

A DayTripper is valid for unlimited travel in the suburban area (bounded
by Cowan, Richmond, Emu Plains, Macarthur, Otford). As Morisset is not
in this area, you cannot purchase the ticket. CityHopper's can be
purchased from any CityRail station. This allows return rail travel to
the City plus unlimited rail travel in the City area (Redfern-North
Sydney-City Circle-Martin Pl) and bus travel (not sure of those
boundaries).

--
There's the RIGHT way, the WRONG way, and the RAIL way.

Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety