Re: [NSW] CityRail Ticketing, Part II

Al wrote:

> What got me about buying it from Morisset was that we'd done that before, and
> the excuse mumbled to us at the time was "It's against railway law to have two
> valid tickets at once."

How is it? I had a Purple TravelPass and wanted to go to Port Kembla. At
Sutherland I purchased the extension from Otford to Port Kembla. Also
I've bought an extension from a St Leonard's weekly to Broadmeadow at
Central... The SA at Morisset is telling lies.

--
There's the RIGHT way, the WRONG way, and the RAIL way.

Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety