Re: [NSW] CityRail Ticketing, Part II

Nathan Cox <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in article
<9aag9c$h2t$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>:

>If you would have read my last post.The reason why they took  then off
>the B.O.M's was cos people were using the day tripper to go to the
>Outer/Greater Cityrail area's, when the ticket is only valid within the
>metropolitan area.It was a error to put them on the machines in the
>outer suburban area.
>
>People cant understand this, well tough luck, there only passengers.I
>dont get paid to hear them whinge.

I hope Cityrail read this. Your attitude is highly undesirable for someone
who should be working at Cityrail dealing with customers.

You DO get paid to hear them whinge. Customer SERVICE is your JOB. You get
PAID for providing CUSTOMER SERVICE. Therefore, you have an obligation to
service your customers.

If you can't accept the fact that customers may complain, then go get
another job where you can cope with your work. There are many people out
there who would be happy to do your job, with far greater enjoyment.

Oh well, maybe I just dont understand what customer service is like. I've
only worked in the customer service industry for 3 years.

Michael.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME