Re: [NSW] CityRail Ticketing, Part II

"Nathan Cox" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9aag9c$h2t$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9aag9c$h2t$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> If you would have read my last post.The reason why they took  then off the
> B.O.M's was cos people were using the day tripper to go to the Outer/Greater
> Cityrail area's, when the ticket is only valid within the metropolitan
> area.It was a error to put them on the machines in the outer suburban area.

BUT I STARTED OUTSIDE THE METRO AREA TRYING TO BUY THE TICKET TO GET INTO THE
METRO AREA AND A DAYTRIPPER TO TRAVEL AROUND IN THE METRO AREA.  WHERE'S THE
FARE EVASION IN THAT??  THE TICKETS I WAS ATTEMPTING TO BUY WOULD HAVE COVERED
ME FOR ALL THE TRAVEL I WANTED TO DO.

> People cant understand this, well tough luck, there only passengers.I dont
> get paid to hear them whinge.

SO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO AN OPEN NEWSGROUP WHERE A FAIR AMOUNT OF THE COMMENTS ARE
ABOUT POOR SERVICE, ESPECIALLY BY CITYRAIL.  SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE PUBLIC
SERVANT.