Re: Air Travel Posters and this Newsgroup

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message news:3ad7a730$0$25488>
No-one should've had their Easter break wrecked according to the reports -
> alternative arrangements were made and they were bringing in more planes
> from NZ.

Tezza-

What about the large number of people left at SYD on THU night with no
alternative arrangements except to make their own way home at their own
expense, some of whom, one must assume, had accommodation already paid for
at their destinations on THU night?

Or the people I saw on one domestic news last night who, through missed
connections had got from BNE to SYD and could not go on to their WA
destination and were returning to BNE?

Or the Pommy tourist who was going to miss his International connection in
MEL today.

There was ONE plane from NZ and one from QF and some fill in on AN 747's.

And the TV news people were having very little trouble finding lots of angry
and upset clients (many of whom. I suspect, were taking it out on the poor
old AN ground staff, who were NOT of course responsible for the mess

Tony Bailey
Mercury World Travel
Mercury Travel Books
mercuryworldtvl@one.net.au