Re: Air Travel Posters and this Newsgroup

So what are the chances of:
AN080, Syd 1335 - Gold Coast 1450 on Wed 18/4; &
AN239, GC 0915 - Syd 1040 Thu 19/4
flights being happening events rather than non-happening or tragic events?

Or should I ignore my employer's flight contract with Ansett and swap to
Qantas?

Chris

3ad6559f$1_2@news01.one.net.au">news:3ad6559f$1_2@news01.one.net.au...