Re: [QLD] Ex QR tin sets in Thailand?

David is right and the early responders are wrong.
There are about three sets of former QR suburban carriages in Thailand, but
no  train has a complete formation of them.  The sliding doors have been
sealed shut and new doorways, with low-level access steps, have been cut at
the ends of each side.
E&OE is something else again.
Viet Nam has ex QR DH locos running mainline trains in the north.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

David Bennetts <davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article