Re: SX in Thailand?

Having Just arrived back from the region can report they are pretty tired
and sad looking also .
The Trip from Singapore up to Thailand is an experience and rather enjoyable
going on the state run rail ways.
Bit slow due to the floods  in the south but great trip ( except for the
toilets ) :(

--
http://cleaver.freeyellow.com/sad.html
and also   http://cleaver.freeyellow.com/caption2.html

THE NEW ADD YOUR OWN FACILITY http://www.angelfire.com/ab3/caption/link
"David Bennetts" <davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
RmNA6.1380$s34.42541@ozemail.com.au">news:RmNA6.1380$s34.42541@ozemail.com.au...

"James C." <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote in message
3ad2b12d$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ad2b12d$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Ex Queensland tin sets are used Bangkok suburban services.  I frequently
> saw
> > them when working in Thailand  a few years ago.
>
> How many of them were sold to Thailand?
>
> Cheers
> James
>
> > Ray

It now seems as though there were twenty cars, thanks to Peter Medlin for
supplying a list.

Regards

David Bennetts