Re: Overland survive strategy?

Travel times to/from Adelaidce need to be reduced further. The cut in train
times has been welcome but I believe that a 4-5 hour service would make the
service considerably more attractive, especially to football fans.

How much upgrading of track would be needed to achieve this I know not
however I dont think we are talking VFT speeds here.

cheers Peter

James C. <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote in message
> Overland can survive if some new strategy injecting to this service:
>
> *Fare adjust to competitive level.
>

> *Upgrade the train to a truely luxury train,
>
> GSR can do this with almost no cost, from 1st Apr all the first class
Indian