Re: Roll Call

> With the late running trains I will tell you why they run late.Cos people
> arrive at the station within seconds of their train arriving to get their
> ticket and then run down the stairs and yell at the guard to hold the
no try peak hour at a place like town hall or even chatswood and u have all
the people trying to get in one or 2 doors only

> train.Most guards have compassion and hold the train,
not all had a gaurd the other week a lady had just got her ticket from the
machine at narara because some idiot try to put a 50 in the note section
with out looking causing the machine to go down for a few mins and this lady
could have gotton the train but he didnt want to wait 30 more sections what
a prick in this case as she was almost at the door when he let the train go

 well if they did that
> at  3 or 4 stations you have easily lost 2-3 mins.Ok thats why your trains
> are late.
> Staff dont deliberatly make trains run late.
well very true but u need them to push the people along the platform

> People should remember get to the station 5-10-15mins b4 the train is due,
> that way  they can purchase their tickets (just in case there is a que at
> the window) and able to get on the train when it pulls in.
try like 20 at some places on a monday morning where there is window and u
have to wait in line.

But about your
> ticketing idea, your being a bit realistic there.It will never happen.I do
> believe Cityrail is on a blitz against fare evasion.
yeah thats why i see the SS at chatswood station every few weeks  with like
6 or so of them there and up to like 6 or 8 trying to push there way through
a packed wyong to north shore train and even the SS boys said that they
should have never been on this train as its a joke after woywoy with people
standing up and u cant get past them

Its only commonsense to
> buy a ticket.
>
> People who dont buy tickets its only a matter of time before they get
> caught.And people can see they have no clue at all.I could argue about
> ticketing etc..... but I do know allot about the booking office procedures
> and know whats what and who is who.
>
> E.P
Andrew