Re: Roll Call

Well thats all good if you want to put gates at all stations, these gates
dont operate on their own.You need an attendant at all gates or atleast in
the vacinity.Ok you provide more staff, competant staff that is.

With the late running trains I will tell you why they run late.Cos people
arrive at the station within seconds of their train arriving to get their
ticket and then run down the stairs and yell at the guard to hold the
train.Most guards have compassion and hold the train, well if they did that
at  3 or 4 stations you have easily lost 2-3 mins.Ok thats why your trains
are late.
Staff dont deliberatly make trains run late.

People should remember get to the station 5-10-15mins b4 the train is due,
that way  they can purchase their tickets (just in case there is a que at
the window) and able to get on the train when it pulls in.But about your
ticketing idea, your being a bit realistic there.It will never happen.I do
believe Cityrail is on a blitz against fare evasion.Its only commonsense to
buy a ticket.

People who dont buy tickets its only a matter of time before they get
caught.And people can see they have no clue at all.I could argue about
ticketing etc..... but I do know allot about the booking office procedures
and know whats what and who is who.

E.P