Re: [NSW] 75th Anniversary of Electric Trains in NSW pictures

I sat in the rain and photographed F1 going accross the harbor bridge before
getting bitterly sick and rushing home :( I had planned to get a pic at
international also, but never mind...

___
P.j

3AF24685@MailAndNews.com">news:3AF24685@MailAndNews.com...