Re: A Stunning example of the inbalance of the Rail Safety Act 1993 (NSW)

Some silly little tantrum chucking child claiming to be
Ivan Smith <ivsmith11@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in
message didz6.7013$Xi1.52954@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:didz6.7013$Xi1.52954@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote

>> I gather this was your first encounter with Rod?

> Not at all.

> I've known of him for about 3 years now.

Yep, keep getting done over time after time after time.

> Lately I've been ignoring the rants from
> it and even defending it to some degree.

Even stupid little tantrum chucking children can come
to their senses sometimes, between tantrums.

> No more.

Golly gosh, guess this is where I'm spose to curl up and die now
that the silly little tantrum chucking child will just chuck tantrums.

Reams of the silly little tantrum chucking child's
puerile posturing flushed where it belongs.