Re: A Stunning example of the inbalance of the Rail Safety Act 1993 (NSW)

OK. No comment.

Your a tedious old bastard, who needs to get a life and a partner.

You deserve all the shit you get and expect more from me in the future.

You can't discuss a single damn thing without personal insults, innuendo,
misinterpretation and single minded views.

That's what is really pathetic.

I go back to my original stance on you: you're an arsehole I haven't got
time for. Welcome to the kill file yet again.

You make me sick Mr Perfect Citizen.

Ivan
3acd4449@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3acd4449@news.iprimus.com.au...