Re: Truckies not happy with livestock rail subsidies

Maybe, have you been North of Adelaide lately.?

I just did a swisho trip to Adelaide from the Alice and
passed Alice Springs based TANAMI TRANSPORT with double
decked cattle road trains roaring south through the
Crystal Brook bypass loaded with NT beef.

....Tell