Re: [Vic] Connex Late Trains {was: [vic - all?] Late trains}

In aus.rail, on 04 Apr 2001, Johann Fan announced:

>Hi
>
>There was a message on the Connex website that apologised to
>Hurstbridge/Epping customers Tuesday evening as there was a points
>failure at Clifton Hill. It said delays of up to 40 minutes (so in a
>sense, you were lucky! =)

Really?  They could get around to putting it on the website, but not
taking 10 seconds to announce it to passengers??? amazing...

And, no I was not lucky - I got to the station at 7:20 to get the 7:26,
was unable to get on a train until 8:10, so that's a 50 min wait for a
train I should have waiting 6 mins for.

Regards

OgO

--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.