Freight DMU [was Re: Latest news on Speedrail]

What can be done to make it easier to load and unload containers at smaller
stations and sidings though? I've seen road trucks that have on-board
equipment so that they can load and unload a container with just the driver
and no external equipment, but wonder if anything could be done on the rail
side.

Arthur.

Y3fB5.14941$NS5.171061@news6.giganews.com">news:Y3fB5.14941$NS5.171061@news6.giganews.com...